Rotterdam Unlocked is a full scale program that involves the regional ecosystem through innovation challenges. It provides a platform to attract international startups and scale-ups from worldwide to Rotterdam and expose them to the city as potential business location, make valuable connections and close deals.
For this year's edition, regional partners bring in challenges related to the Circulair Economy theme. We support Rotterdam to position itself around this topic.
Based on the challenges defined with our partners, Unknown Group actively screens and attracts international startups and scale-ups for innovative solutions. During Upstream we bring the local ecosystem together and invite leading innovations for 1-on-1 sessions with to the region to facilitate soft-landing and growth.
Reason to join:
- Work with the Municipality of Rotterdam to create a more circular economy by upcycling waste stream form the city. Click here for more information;
- Innovation the beer brewing industry and work with the Stadshaven Brouwerij / Bierfabriek to create a more circular economy. Click here for more information;
- Enhance next generation 5G and digital identification to create the city of the future with KPN. Click here for more information.
What will you gain?
- Access to market, capital, and talent;
- Access to the challenges, the startups have the opportunity to start a pilot with the challenge owner;
- For the Unlocked Opportunities – it is mostly about making valuable connections.
How to apply
Deadline for applications has passed.
Unknown Group is a global group of brands, entrepreneurs, investors and innovation specialists working together to identify impactful innovations and back them with talent, funding and access to markets (find customers) to scale them to and beyond 100M valuation.
We work as innovation partner of corporates and governments around the world. Since 2008, our mission is to support our partners to leverage external innovation as a driver of long-term growth.
With our scouting capabilities, we provide end-to-end support in realizing innovative collaborations with external partners. We do so in 4 main phases: landscaping, outreach, assessment and partnerships.
More information about Unlocked, click here
They are coming to this session too!